Seeking an experienced coordinator and supervisor to implement outreach program and manage Motive’s network of relationships within the Catholic community. Must have a deep knowledge of Catholic ministries, organizations, education and key leaders within the Catholic faith and family community. Must have college degree and 5+ years of experience working in the Catholic community. Pay negotiable; range is likely $4-6K per month, based on experience.
- Oversee high level management of outreach to leaders and consumers on Motive marketing projects
- Manage outreach team members who are engaging grass roots organizations, churches, schools, and community organizations (meetings, reports, guidance, synergies)
- Should have broad knowledge of marketing, including:
- General understanding of the entertainment industry (particularly theatrical and DVD release of movies)
- Broad understanding of niche consumer groups, especially the “faith and family” community
- Grass Roots Outreach – Understanding of grass roots marketing (i.e., political campaigns)
- Web – Understanding of marketing on the web, particularly through social networking
- Advertising and Promotions – Understanding the advertising industry and how to place media and conduct promotions (giveaways, sweepstakes, etc.)
- Marketing Materials – Understanding the creation and dissemination of printed and AV marketing materials, including posters, flyers, promotional merchandise, trailers and “sizzle reels”, point of purchase displays, etc.)
- Technology: Must be fluent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint (or Keynote), and ideally in CRM/client management programs.
- Education: Must be college graduate with minimum of five years professional marketing experience, and experience working in the Catholic community.
- Pay Scale: $3,000 to $7,000 per month, depending on level of experience.
- Location: Company based in Los Angeles area, CA. Option to work remotely (from home or other office) but must be able to make regular or occasional visits to the Santa Monica Motive offices for meetings.
Please email resumes with a cover letter and references to motivejobs@motivemarketing,biz (type “job application” in the subject field), or fax to 800-708-7563.