JOB DESCRIPTION: Database Manager for marketing company Motive Marketing, specializing in entertainment and other marketing campaigns:
- Update, organize and manage databases for Motive marketing projects
- Manage all usage and security of Motive databases
- Should have broad knowledge of marketing, and ideally a broad understanding of niche consumer groups, especially the “faith and family” community.
- Technology: Must be fluent in user-friendly database programs, including web-based options. Must be fluent in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point (or Keynote), and ideally in Microsoft Access and Project and/or other programs that deliver similar functionality.
- Education: Must be college graduate with minimum of five years professional experience.
- Pay Scale: $2,000 to $6,000 per month, depending on level of experience and duties.
- Location: Company based in Los Angeles area, CA. Option to work remotely (from home or other office) but must be able to make regular or occasional visits to the Santa Monica Motive offices for meetings.
Please email resumes with a cover letter and references to motivejobs@motivemarketing,biz (type “job application” in the subject field), or fax to 800-708-7563.