Seeking a qualified person to manage upcoming movie marketing campaigns, overseeing grass roots marketing, publicity, events, networking, and outreach. Must be highly organized and motivated, with great leadership skills, a dynamic personality, and a deep personal understanding of the faith and family community.
- Oversee and manage grass roots marketing, publicity, events, networking, and outreach.
- Should have broad knowledge of marketing, including:
- General understanding of the entertainment industry (particularly theatrical and DVD release of movies)
- Broad understanding of niche consumer groups, especially the “faith and family” community
- Grass Roots Outreach – Understanding of grass roots marketing (i.e., political campaigns)
- Web – Understanding of marketing on the web, particularly through social networking
- Advertising and Promotions – Understanding the advertising industry and how to place media and conduct promotions (giveaways, sweepstakes, etc.)
- Marketing Materials – Understanding the creation and dissemination of printed and AV marketing materials, including posters, flyers, promotional merchandise, trailers and “sizzle reels”, point of purchase displays, etc.)
- Technology: Must be fluent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint (or Keynote), and ideally in CRM/client management programs.
- Education: Must be college graduate with minimum of five years professional marketing experience, and experience working in the Christian community.
- Must be internet and media savvy.
- Must be HIGHLY organized and able to manage a team of people.
- Pay Scale: $3,000 to $7,000 per month, depending on level of experience.
- Location: Company based in Los Angeles area, CA. Option to work remotely (from home or other office) but must be able to make regular or occasional visits to the Santa Monica Motive offices for meetings.
Please email resumes with a cover letter and references to motivejobs@motivemarketing,biz (type “job application” in the subject field), or fax to 800-708-7563.