Seeking an experienced publicist to coordinate publicity through Motive’s network of faith and family media outlets. Must have a deep knowledge of, and strong contacts within, faith-based media outlets.
- Oversee publicity efforts with faith-based media outlets.
- Coordinate with other publicity team members.
- Should have broad knowledge of publicity, including:
- General understanding of the entertainment industry (particularly theatrical and DVD release of movies)
- Broad understanding of “faith and family” community
- Understanding of publicity on the web, particularly through social networking, blogs, etc.
- Publicity Materials – Ability to write press releases, backgrounders, and other PR documents.
- Technology: Must be fluent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint (or Keynote), and ideally in CRM/client management programs.
- Education: Must be college graduate with minimum of five years professional publicity experience, and experience working in the Christian community.
- Pay Scale: $3,000 to $7,000 per month, depending on level of experience.
- Location: Company based in Los Angeles area, CA. Option to work remotely (from home or other office) but must be able to make regular or occasional visits to the Santa Monica Motive offices for meetings.
Please email resumes with a cover letter and references to motivejobs@motivemarketing,biz (type “job application” in the subject field), or fax to 800-708-7563.